Monday, June 13, 2011

Party Planning!

I have started the thought process for Kiley's 1st birthday!! It is amazing to think it is about 2 months away, which I am sure the 2 months will fly by!  Even just thinking about the 1st birthday has me overwhelmed, but it is going to be SO MUCH FUN! I can not wait!  Today I decided that I am not going to do a theme per say, but I am going to stick to a color theme..the colors i am thinking are hot pink, purple, lime green and aqua....her outfit I plan on having her wear is my inspiration! :)  But that will be a surprise for party day!  We will more then likely have 2 parties, one out here in IL and one back in WDM...that way we can have all of who love little K  be a part of her special day!!

A few pictures of my ideas!!

Taluelah- Custom Birthday Invitation for any age
idea of an invite (will tweak the colors a little)

My Little Cupcake scalloped party banner in polka dot pink personalized
banner for the birthday girl!


Let's just say this party is going to be fun to plan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment