Sunday, October 9, 2011

bye bye paci!

no more pictures like this!
Kiley has been officially paci free for about a month now! Wahoo!   My first goal was to be paci free by 6 months, well that never happened , so then it was by a year.  I also had my dad (and Kiley's future dentist!) on me about getting rid of it at age 1.   Well we kind of weaned off of it from about 9 months old, using it only at nap time and at nights.   At about 11 months she was down to only nights, and could go without it some nights!  So I just slowly took it away everynight.  There was a few nights after she turned 1 that I allowed her to have it (she was teething and was having some bad nights.)  So I am proud to say, NO PACI for Kiley! :)  So glad we stuck to it and didn't give in to her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment