Tuesday, December 13, 2011

3 new teeth..plus a little laugh!

Today was quite the day with K!  She was in quite a fabulous mood this morning and even yet tonight {she has been quite the cranky little one lately, as she is cutting 3 teeth!}

So we started our morning routine as we normally do , but as I got her coat and hat on, I decided I needed to try and snap a picture of her in her oh-so-adorable hat and coat! {thanks grandma for those!}  Now usually she runs away from me because she is way too busy to have her picture taken, but I plopped her up on our table and tried to make her laugh by playing with one of her toys, and just like that it worked!
she looks like she belongs in Paris!

After a day at the babysitters, I ended up picking her up because daddy is home sick in bed :(   So Kiley and I got to hang out just the two of us tonight!   We enjoyed mac and cheese and hot dogs for dinner! And played a little before bath time.   As I said before, Kiley is cutting 3 teeth, all on top! {she only has 2 on the bottom right now, so once these pop through we are up to 5!}  So as we were playing she likes to point to her teeth, but wont let me look at them!  After teaching her to open and say "AHHHH" {or however you would spell that}  I was able to catch a blurry photo of the little suckers popping through!
check them out!


This is her "AWW" face!

After we ate, it was bath time for K.  She was still in a great mood, and she splished and splashed in the tub, so I shot a little video of her, until...she pooped....again...{3rd time doing it in the tub}   So I had to let her out of the tub to drain it and clean it out, then refill it....so K ran around the house, naked and wet!  Screaming and laughing though!  It was quite hysterical and adorable, and I of course had to let her, since I had no where else for her to go!    Finally we got the tub refilled, and finished out bath!   Our night ended with reading some books, playing and then snuggles!   We went in to say "night-night" with daddy {bad idea, she only wanted to be with him}  She kissed him goodnight, and sunggled right up to him :(  I had to take her away, because we don't want her to catch anything, and of course she cried and whined for daddy!  

This is the video I caught of her before the incident...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment