Thursday, June 21, 2012

blackberries!

So I am pretty behind on blogging, as this happened a few weeks ago, but I bought some blackberries from Hy-Vee, well later that day Kiley was eating so I gave her a handful {she loves them!} She kept asking for more, more more!  She ate the whole container of them {except the 5 that I had!} in that one sitting!  She was a blackberry mess!    I snapped a few photos of her, which were perfect because Hy-Vee is now running a messiest baby contest.  So of course I submitted one of her!   

Here is the link to the contest...



Once there enter Kiley in the search bar and she should pop up!  You can vote once a day!  {although I don't think we can technically win, since Kyle is employed with Hy-Vee..oh well we will see what happens!}

 this is the picture I submitted to the contest! I loved her expression!

No comments:

Post a Comment