Friday, May 31, 2013

The difference a year makes!

Last night kiley fell and scraped up her knees in a parking lot...poor girl!  So mommy thought an ice cream cone would help to heal her! 
Yum!  (Side story: once we got home as she was eating her cone she bit at the bottom of the cone before the ice cream was done...so of course it dripped all over her and she was devastated! She said "I'm all done!" She insisted on taking a shower... Then later after her shower I asked her if she liked her ice cream cone, her response, "Ice cream cone messy!"  I wonder if now she won't want anything to do with cones since they are "messy"!)
Ok back to why I was posting this.  After taking the picture of her lay night I was reminded of a similar picture from last summer. 
(This was taken in August so about 10 months difference. )
Oh my goodness how she has grown up!  And changed! (Much more hair now!) 
Please baby stop growing up so fast!  This ice cream picture will have to be a summer tradition!



No comments:

Post a Comment