Sunday, February 20, 2011

02.20.11

Well I have fallend behind in my hopes of keeping up with this blog, its been over two weeks since my last post.  Here is to hoping I don't fall so behind again!  In my defense it has been a couple of busy weeks for me, over Valentines Day, I helped out in the floral shop (at hy-vee) a couple of days.  And then last week I had to fill in at work a few extra days, because one of the girls was out sick(crossing our fingers that no one else gets it!) 

We had such great weather this past week, but I knew that it wasn't going to last forever.  And I am actually kind of glad today is rainy and icky out, because it gives us a chance to stay in and be lazy!  We started our morning out with church (@ 8:00!)   After that Kyle headed off to Hy-Vee (of course!) to have breakfast, while I finished getting ready to meet Hailee and the rest of her bridesmaids at Brandy's for brunch!  The food was delicious (crunchy french toast it what I chose---yummm!)  and were able to get a few ideas/plans together for her bridal shower and bachelorette party. Crazy how fast those events will be here!

Well this week will probably be just as crazy, we will be leaving Thursday night to head back to wdm, then leaving from there Friday (with my parents and Katy) to head to Manhattan, KS for the weekend!  Ali (a.k.a. Pip) is in a sorority at Kansas State Univeristy, and they are having "mom's weekend.  So Kiley and I will join my mom and Ali at that event!  also we will catch the KSU basketball game!  Very excited to see the family--brother John is also heading up for the weekend from Whicita!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment