Friday, February 4, 2011

a BIG week for little K

Well not only has little K been sleeping in her crib (and doing it so well!)  She has also started eating baby food!   Her doctor gave us the ok to start veggies first, then fruits once she has gone through all of the veggies.  And to also continue with the cereal..so one cereal feeding a day and one baby food feeding.   Well Kiley still isn't too fond of the cereal (we have tried different kinds too and still not a fan)  so what I have ended up doing is doing both at each feeding...so one bite cereal one bite baby food.  She knows when I sneak in the cereal, I usually get the face from her like "oh mom, this is nasty!" But she gets it down!  So far we have tried all the veggies (carrots, peas, green beans, squash, sweet potatoes)  She loves the sweet potatoes the most, followed by the squash. I keep on thinking, " I can't believe my little baby is already eating baby food!"  She is growing so fast :(
this is her i hate cereal face

she loves the sweet potatoes!


sleeping peacefully in her crib!


getting stronger at sitting! (still not doing it on her own 100% but she is close!)

Well I hear little K waking up from her nap...have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment