Saturday, October 27, 2012

ISU vs KSU football game in Ames

A few weekends ago Kiley and I headed back to Des Moines for a short weekend trip.  We headed up to Ames with all of my sisters and parents (Uncle John was already up there with friends) and we attended the Iowa State- Kansas State football game.  For those of you who don't know, this is where our house is divided, we cheer for both teams but when it came down to it, we had to wear the ISU gear that day!

 Kiley had a meltdown when we saw Cy, she was a little scared, so Aunt Jenny and I posed for a pic!


 haha, I love K's expression,looking up at her Aunt Pip



 this is what happens when you are 2 and go to a tailgate/football game!
 passed out for half of the game on grandma!

 got her to pose with Willie, even though she says " I scared of Willie, I scared of Cy"
I'm sure to most people it is a little odd wearing ISU and wanting a picture with Willie!

We had to do an outfit change after the game because it warmed up a lot!
 
o

No comments:

Post a Comment