Friday, October 26, 2012

It's been a while!

I have been slacking in the blog posts! Maybe because we got rid of the internet at home and my camera was broken and I finally have it back from being repaired!  Kiley is growing and learning like crazy, she is at such a fun age and picks up new things every single day! 





                                                   Aunt Jenny taught Kiley this little
                                               "I love you!" trick, and K loves doing it!


 
Last night we were cleaning out some of Kiley's drawers and found her pacifiers!
Haha at first she didn't know what to do with them, it's been a long time since she has used them!  So I put one in and showed her how she used to use them...so she had to show me that she could do it herself! Haha-it is so weird to see her with a pacifier in her mouth-definitely glad we said goodbye to those when she turned 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment