Thursday, July 7, 2011

k's first 4th !!

Well being that the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays, and is also the birthday of Kiley Tess's name sake, I hope that Kiley loves the 4th as much as I do!  For her first 4th, we spent the weekend around home, Aunt Katy came down from Chicago for the weekend, as she babysat Kiley for us while I worked Saturday. 

On Saturday night we went to our first fireworks with K! Just Katy and I took her, Kyle was off at a bachelor party.  We went downtown Utica and it was a great time!  First we made a stop at Country Cupboard to enjoy some ice cream!  The fireworks were great and Kiley loved them, she clapped during them!  I was afraid that she would be scared by them, but nope, she wasn't!

waiting for the fireworks to start
clapping during the fireworks

that was so fun!

Well I will post part 2 of the 4th later, Kiley is up crying for her momma....

1 comment:

  1. She is too cute!!!!!!!!!!
    Love her ducky blankey :)
    -MER

    ReplyDelete