Tuesday, July 26, 2011

less than one month...

It is official, we have an almost one year old....wow...where did that time go?  Seriously? I feel like I was just pregnant, just in the hospital with her, no way can this big milestone be here already.  As fun as each day is, with her learning something new, doing new things, it is still very sad to think that my baby is already almost one...  at least I have one more month to not think about it....
With turning one though, we get to throw our little princess not ONE but TWO parties, and I am so. excited. for her.  So my time now is spent thinking, researching and planning her parties!  The invites are ordered, the dates are set now it is on to the details!!

Here are a few pictures from her 11 month photo shoot....







1 comment:

  1. She is SO cute!! And so photogenic! Keagan gets camera shy and gets all serious when I pull out the camera :)

    ReplyDelete